Welcome To Amazon Web Technologies
Your Business Need's A Website
We Do "Professional" And "Creative Website Designing" And "Development" And "SEO"
We Do The Best SEO Service For Your Website.
We Are The Right Choice.
Call Now : +91 - 85198 - 32450.
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Quality & Satisfaction Guarantee.
PHP Website Design And Development For Your Business
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is particularly suitable for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Instead of lots of commands to output HTML (as seen in C or Perl), PHP pages hold HTML with embedded code that does “something” (in this case, output “Hi, I’m a PHP script!”). The PHP code is enclosed in special start and end processing instructions <?php and ?> that allow you to jump into and out of “PHP mode.”
The most excellent things in using PHP are that it is extremely easy for a newcomer, but offers many advanced features for a professional programmer. Don’t be afraid reading the long list of PHP’s features. You can jump in, in a short time, and start writing simple scripts in a few hours.
Although PHP’s development is focused on server-side scripting, you can do much more with it. Read on, and see more in the can PHP do? Section, or go right to the introductory tutorial if you are only interested in web programming.
What is PHP?
PHP is a server side scripting language. That is used to develop Static websites or Dynamic websites or Web applications. PHP stands for Hypertext Pre-processor, that previous stood for Personal Home Pages.
- PHP scripts can only be interpreted on a server that has PHP installed.
- The client computers accessing the PHP scripts need a web browser only.
- A PHP file contains PHP tags and ends with the extension is “.php”.
Why use PHP?
You have obviously heard of a number of programming languages out there; you may be wondering why we would want to use PHP as our fashion for the web programming. Below are some of the compelling reasons.
- PHP is open source and free.
- Short learning curve compared to other languages such as JSP, ASP etc.
- Large community document
- Most web hosting servers support PHP by default unlike other languages such as ASP that need IIS. This makes PHP a cost effective choice.
- PHP is regular updated to keep abreast with the latest technology trends.
- Other benefit that you get with PHP is that it’s a server side scripting language; this means you only need to install it on the server and client computers requesting for resources from the server do not need to have PHP installed; only a web browser would be enough.
- PHP has in built support for working hand in hand with MySQL; this doesn’t mean you can’t use PHP with other database management systems. You can still use PHP with
- MS SQL Server
- ODBC etc.
- PHP is cross platform; this means you can deploy your application on a number of different operating systems such as windows, Linux, Mac OS etc.